Friday, February 12, 2010


My name is Mason Bartholomew, I was born in Preston Id. to two of the most wonderful parents in the world. I was seven years in the making before I came to their loving arms. I am glad they thought I was a KEEPER. I was born with pulmonary atresia and was Life flighted to Primary Children's Medical Center the day I was born. My parents had no idea I was to arrive with such complications. I was scheduled to have three operations to fix my heart, but I quickly developed pulmonary artery disease which made fixing my heart impossible. I have now been on the waiting list for a heart transplant since November 29, 2009. We have had a lot of bumps in the road but I believe I will stay strong and healthy for my parents as long as I can. You Know I Am Their ANGEL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment